January 2, 2008

debut post!

Hello friends and future-friends. Welcome to my first ever blog!

Recently I created a website to display some of my photo work. I've never had a formal portfolio before and selecting the images was an odd and painful process. How does one represent all the faces of her work? Or rather, which faces are the most important to show?

Often there are images that I enjoy, and they seem worth sharing, but are not fit to represent myself with. So, I decided to start this blog as a casual way of sharing photos that I take. And I suppose it may create a sort of story about myself and my relationship to photography. My intention is to post at least once a week and always include recent images.

If this seems interesting to you, stay tuned and check back often.


Here's a randomly-selected picture to start off with. It's from a cathedral in Europe.

1 comment:

goodpractice said...

Maureen is cool! And warm! And LIVES!
New images forever!