October 26, 2008

an assortment of the ordinary

Here’s a selection of pictures from the last week. Starting with a day in Hudson with Laura D (she’s awesome, check out her blog). This is my tea in a mug made by Laura’s boyfriend.

LD herself.

That afternoon we had an amazing crepe around the corner from her house.

The next day I walked through town to meet my friend Erin and noticed this display on Main Street.

Then I ran into another friend named Laura and her newly adopted dog Isabella.

Erin and I had brunch and then coffee, yum.

Erin soaking up the sun.

Erin took this one of me thinking deep thoughts with cappuccino in-hand as I do every Sunday morning.

Today Sara and I walked the loop around Benedict Pond in Beartown State Forest.

She’s nearly camouflaged!

We think these are mushrooms...

3 comments:

Sara Parrilli said...

Lovely photos as always, my dear.

Thanks for the lovely fall date. This morning I woke up to all those leaves covered in snow!

Sorry you'll be missing Hallow's Eve, but I'm looking forward to our piercing date at the tattoo parlour!

muah!

Jessica Atcheson said...

I love how beautiful the ordinary is through the eyes of Momers :)

McPolack said...

Nifty mushroom! I pulled one of my field guides out (nerd!) and think it may be either a Collared Earthstar or an Aspic Puffball. The latter are pretty slimy on the outside. It's definitely in the puffball family.