October 8, 2008

today: cat in box, autumn in the Berkshires, bees, building, basement

Today I did a variety of shooting, beginning with the surprise that my cat fit herself into a Tofurky box.

Then I headed to Kripalu and was inspired by the fall beauty along the way...

While shooting and driving may not be recommended, it creates an enticing blur in the trees.

After arriving at Kripalu, to photograph the progress of their annex construction, I met this hard-working bee in the parking lot.

While putting my grill away in my basement (goodbye summer) I was struck by this small vine which has managed to grow here.

2 comments:

Jessica Atcheson said...

cheers to the hard-working bee! and yay for the fall beauteousness (not a word, I know).

Jess said...

oh, olivia. how cute! the last picture is gorgeous.